Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #181
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Maybe he shouldve been doing something to help the situation..it was the 3rd strongest hurricane to make landfall in US history..but Bush was doing what he does best, nothing.

  2. #182
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    For the life of me I can't understand why normal Americans are so complacent that they will support a party that feeds off of their fears and insecurities like the GOP does....that is reason #1 I will never support a candidate of theirs. Anything is better than a blood sucking leech.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #183
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the life of me I can't understand why normal Americans are so complacent that they will support a party that feeds off of their fears and insecurities like the GOP does....that is reason #1 I will never support a candidate of theirs. Anything is better than a blood sucking leech. </div></div>

    th laughinghard1

    Blood sucking leech? I guess it takes one to know one.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #184
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Actions speak louder than words...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #185
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actions speak louder than words... </div></div>

    th laughinghard1

    What actions would those be?

    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #186
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    All you have to do is put yourself in the place of the folks caught in Katrina...ain't enough super-rich folks around here to get em to move any faster if a disaster hit us. Yet, they always get the redneck vote.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #187
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actions speak louder than words... </div></div>

    th laughinghard1

    What actions would those be?

    </div></div>

    I just gave ya nearly 2 pages if "inaction"...that's an action as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #188
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I dont think he'll get it. Rep dont know what action means, its socialism.

  9. #189
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think he'll get it. Rep dont know what action means, its socialism. </div></div>

    th laughinghard1

    Yet another example of projection.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #190
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Kids will be kids, but did anyone see the "myspace" pics of Bristol Palin? Evidently theres some pretty racy stuff, plus her with a bottle of liquor. Remember she is just 17.

    Say what you want, but it would simply take Sarah Palin or her husband logging on to the internet and going to myspace to find out what her daughter has been up too. Evidently they were too busy, and you all may think this woman can run a country? Wow. I know Obama said family was off limits, but come on. What kind of example does this set? Thats why it's justified when people criticizes McCain for picking her after one meeting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •